Based in Oswestry, Shropshire
2nd June 2016
Rok is a captivating adventure game for iPad. Escape the futuristic Norse prison by wielding telekinetic abilities to remove obstacles, re-wire machinery, and fend off deadly cave inhabitants.
Rok has been in development for just over two years. After the release of Super Boots! and Fightocracy 2012, Stitch decided to refocus on deeper, more substantial projects. Rok is an attempt to add to the growing collection of rich, premium iOS and Android experiences.
- Delve into a deep, mysterious story involving power, fate, and the Gods themselves.
- Voiced narration guides you as you journey deeper into the caves, and closer to the truth.
- Intuitive one-touch control of powerful telekinetic abilities.
- Encounter various inhabitants of the subterranean system, such as fearsome Trolls and robotic Valkyrie guards.
- Gorgeous sprawling low-poly environments to explore.
Official Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected to take part in the Leftfield Collection at EGX London 2014." https://www.egx.net/
- "What impressed me so much about Rok wasn’t just its artstyle but the fact it was so enticing."
- Lewis Burnell, Ten Ton Hammer
- "A prison break of epic proportions."
- Chris O'Regan, Spong
Stitch Games on YouTube
Stitch Games YouTube Channel youtube.com.
About Stitch Games
Stitch Games is a small independent studio based in Oswestry, England.
More information on Stitch Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Name Credits
Design & Production
Design, Art, Animation